Saint John fire crews called to a fire this morning at the Crane Mountain Landfill.
Platoon chief Barry Oickle tells us the call came in around 10:45 a.m.
Oickle says a malfunctioning machine caused some recycled paper in one of the buildings to catch fire.
An employee put out most of the fire with an extinguisher and the fire department took care of the rest.
Oickle says there was very little damage and crews left the scene about half an hour later.
(Photo: Imagery ©2018 Google, Map data ©2018 Google)